How to pay credit card bill through UPI?
Hi credit card users there, it is known the fact how difficult it is to pay and manage the credit card bill online, especially if you have two or more credit cards. What if there is a trust-able app in which you can pay the credit card bill from your favourite wallet. CRED is the app we are talking about. CRED allows you to manage the credit card flawlessly.
It not only allows you to manage and pay the bill but also gives you rewards for credit card bill payment. After you pay the credit card bill you will get cred coins which can be used for shopping. If you can refer your friends to the app then you will get vouchers from Flipkart, Amazon, Uber and so on.
Table of content
Benefits of using CRED
Here are the benefits of linking your credit card to the CRED app.
- Closely monitor the Credit card bill and be aware of the outstanding balance.
- In case, if you have more than one credit card CRED app makes it easy to manage it all in one place.
- Pay bills on time and avoid late payment fees.
- Review all your statement and find out any hidden charges by the bank.
- Yes, it’s rewarding. Get rewarded for making payment and referring friends.
How to pay credit card bill through UPI
Here are the simple steps involved in paying credit card bill through UPI.
- Step 1: Go to the link and install the app – CRED App
- Step 2: Add your card and verify the registered mobile number with OTP.
- Step 3: You will earn 51rs added to your account on successful verification of the credit card as a sign-up bonus.
- Step 4: Go to “Cards” menu and click on pay now.
- Step 5: Enter the amount and Select preferred payment method such as Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, UPI Apps (Phonepe, Google Pay, Paytm)
- Step 6: Make the payment, you are done.