Amazon Pen to Publish Contest – Win up to 5 Lakh Rupees
Amazon’s KDP e-book publishing contest for the self-published authors is live now. The Amazon Pen to Publish contest will be conducted from 10th December 2020 to 10th March 2021. The contest will be conducted in 2 phases, long format, and short format.
The winners will get a cash prize of 5 Lakhs for long format and Rs.50,000 for short format writing. The books can be in English, Hindi, or Tamil. Also, the winner will be mentored by top authors in India. Follow the steps mentioned below to take part in the contest.
Steps to Participate in the Contest
- Click the link below to enter the contest page.
- The participants have to register their entry on Kdp.Amazon.com.
- The participants are requested to publish your new and previously unpublished e-book before the deadline.
- Before registering their book, the authors have to sign in to amazon.com.
- Then the author can decide where he/she can sell the book and decide the price of the book.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Prizes will be offered for each language separately.
- Winner – INR 5,00,000
- First runner-up – INR 1,00,000
- Second runner-up – INR 50,000
Prizes for the Short format writing are,
- Winner – INR 50,000
- First runner-up – INR 25,000
- Second runner-up – INR 10,000
- The author should be a single author, and the book should be his original work and must not have published previously.
- The eBooks on pre-orders should have a release date between 10th December 2020 and 10th March 2021 (both days inclusive).
- For Long format writing, the eBook should have more than 10,000 words.
- Short format writing, the eBook should have words between 2,000 and 10,000 words.
- Formats for English language books should be in doc, .docx, .epub, or .pdf files.
- For Hindi and Tamil, only .doc and .docx formats are accepted.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- The authors need to include a keyword pen to publish4 in the book detailed information, and the author can also add six more keywords.
- eBooks can be submitted in any genre.
- There is no limit for an individual author; he/she can publish as much as an e-book he likes within the contest period.
- The author should be ordered than 18 years of age; authors younger than 18 years of age are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The winners will be announced around 25th May 2021 on the contest page.