Boost Cheer Louder Contest – Get a Chance to Meet CSK Team
Cheer louder for your favourite CSK team with Boost. Participate in the Boost Cheer Louder contest and get a chance to meet CSK players and more. All you have to do is to record the best creative and energetic cheers. The fans around the country are energized and sending their loudest roars. Record yours and win exciting prizes.
Entry into this contest is free, and the participants are not required to make any purchases of any HUL products in order to participate in the contest. The contest period ends on November 8, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
Steps to Cheer Louder Contest
- To participate in the contest, click on the given below.
- Enter the necessary details to register themselves for the Contest and click “submit.”
- Play cheer for Chennai Super Kings Team.
- Record your cheer message lounder 30 seconds.
- To record the cheer, the participant shall have to press the record button on the Website and speak the cheer clearly into the Device microphone.
- Share your best creative and energetic cheer to become one of the five weekly winners.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Get a chance to meet Chennai Super Kings players, also win signed merchandise and special prizes.
- 1 Top Weekly Winner: Signed CSK jersey OR Signed CSK cricket bat and a virtual meet and greet opportunity with the CSK team members. Signed CSK cricket bats shall be given as a prize in weeks – 4,5,7 and 8.
- 2nd and 3rd Place Weekly Winners: Official CSK jersey and a virtual meet and greet with the CSK cricket team members.
- 4th and 5th place Weekly Winners: Official CSK jersey
Most Cheers: One winner gets an Official CSK jersey and a virtual meet and greets with the CSK team members.
Best Cheers: One winner gets an Official CSK jersey and a virtual meet and greets with CSK team members.
Early Bird: Ten winners get an Official CSK jersey.
Terms and Conditions of Contest
- Participation in this contest is purely optional and voluntary.
- Entry into this contest is free; participants are not required to make any purchases of any HUL products in order to participate in the contest.
- The contest shall commence on September 12, 2020, at 8 am and end on November 8, 2020, at 11:59 pm, both days included.
- The contest is open for Indian citizens who are residing in India, who have attained the age of 7 (seven) years or are older as of September 12, 2020.
- Participants under 18 years must seek their parents’/guardians’ approval before participating in the contest.