Cadbury Choclairs 50th Anniversary Promotion Contest is conducted as a part of the cadbury promotion campaign. Buy Cadbury Choclairs Candies and win assured rewards such as Rs.100 Myntra Voucher and a chance to win a lucky prize.
To participate in the campaign, the participant must visit the relevant page and enter the code printed on the inner side of the product’s wrapper. The contest ends on 30th December 2021.
Steps to Participate in Perk Outer Trade Contest
To participate in the contest, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link below to enter the contest.
- Buy Cadbury Choclairs Gold Candies Promo Pack
- Scan QR code on Choclairs Candies Promo Pack
- Go to the website link and fill in your details.
- After entering the details, the participant will receive a One Time Period (OTP) on their registered mobile number.
- To enter the campaign, the participant shall scan the QR code printed on the inner side of the product’s wrapper, which will lead them to the website.
- On entering the above details, the participant should follow the instructions which will come up to receive their assured reward.
Cadbury Choclairs 50th Anniversary Contest Prizes
Participants shall be eligible to win the following prizes (“Prizes” ):
- Assured Reward: Rs.100 Myntra Voucher
- Chance to win the following prizes:
- Rs. 20 Cashback Voucher – 69475 units
- Rs. 50 Cashback Voucher – 350 units
- Rs. 200 Cashback Voucher – 175 units
- Chance to find a Golden Ticket Prize, which will carry a reward of a trip to one of the chocolate factories of MDLZ in India.
- There are 50 Golden Tickets available to be found by Participants.
- All Prize Winners will be eligible to win only one Lucky Prize of the above Prizes during the Campaign Period.
Terms and Conditions of Cadbury Choclairs 50th Anniversary Contest
Below are the terms and conditions of the Cadbury Choclairs 50th Anniversary Promotion Contest.
- A randomizer will draw the Daily Prize winners on a daily lottery basis.
- You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India and should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the campaign.
- The campaign is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations in India.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-substitutable, and under no circumstances will be exchanged for cash.
- The contest commences from 1st September 2021 and ends on 31st December 2021.