Cadbury Dairy Milk, the joy of sweetness, is conducting a contest where all the participants will get an awesome chance to win INR 50 assured cash reward on amazon pay. All you have to do is purchase any Large Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk or Dark Milk with a minimum purchase value of INR 250 and send a clear picture of your complete MORE Retail invoice to WhatsApp number 9742998724 to win the Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Contest.
The last day to participate in this contest is on 28th February 2021. One single invoice will be valid for one prize, regardless of the number of eligible SKUs purchased in that invoice. Once the verification is successfully completed, you will receive a WhatsApp message with a code and website link to redeem that code to receive an Amazon Pay gift card voucher within 24 hours.
How to Participate in the Cadbury Contest?
- Clicking the given link below will direct you to the contest page.
- Purchase any Large Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk or Dark Milk with a minimum purchase value of INR 250.
- Send a clear picture of your complete MORE Retail invoice to WhatsApp number 9742998724.
- Once the verification is successfully completed, you will receive a WhatsApp message with a code and website link to redeem that code to receive Amazon Pay Gift Card Voucher.
- The voucher will be valid for 24 hours.
- Following the above procedure will get you an awesome chance to win grab reward through amazon pay.
Terms and Conditions of Cadbury Contest
- This Campaign will commence from 1st January 2021 and end at 11:59 PM on 28th February 2021 (“Campaign Period”).
- Any entry before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered.
- To be eligible for the Campaign, during the Campaign Period, you must visit one of the participating retail stores (“Retail Stores”).
- For India, except the State of Tamil Nadu, you will stand a chance to win Amazon Pay Gift Voucher or Rs. 50, or Rs. 100
- A maximum of one prize can be availed per invoice/ bill during the Campaign Person.
- All applicable taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize (s) shall be the winner’s responsibility.