Camlin Art Foundation is one of the world’s largest art foundation that conducts ”Camlin Art and Design Contest” at the national level for students and professionals. Participants must be 18 years and above to enter this contest, and they can choose either students category and professional category.
There are four subcategories, including Portraits/Full Figure, Landscape/Cityscape, Still Life, and Creative Painting/Composition. In the student category, there is one more subcategory, i.e., Poster Design. The last date of entry is 31st January 2021.
How To Register for the Art Contest?
- Entry is free, and participants may send an entry in any/all subcategories.
- Click on the link give below to confirm your participation.
- Enter personal details and artwork details.
- Entries in the fine art categories should not be smaller than 20 cm*25 cm; however there is no maximum limit for them. For, poster design category, the desired size is A-3 (29.7 cm X 42 cm).
- Each entry should be on a separate online entry form. The submission must have a high-resolution digital image.
- Students must submit a scanned copy of the valid Id Card by their college or a letter from the artist/institute from whom they are learning.
- All entries sent for the contest must be bonafide works of the artists and executed after January 2020.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Art Contest Prizes
Camlin art contest is a national level contest that offers exciting prizes and gifts to all the participants. The following are the awards offered.
- For Students Participants,
- Zonal awards: Trophy, Certificate, and materials worth Rs.10,000
- National awards: Trophy, Certificate, and cash prize worth Rs.25,000.
- For Professional Participants,
- Zonal awards: Trophy, Certificate, and cash prize worth Rs.20,000
- National awards: Trophy, Certificate, and cash prize worth Rs.50,000.
Terms and Conditions of the Art Contest
- All the entries will be first judged at the zonal level, and those winners are eligible for the national selection.
- By applying to the contest, participants agree to the terms and conditions set by Camlin Art Foundation.
- Camel Art Foundation may put up the paintings for an online exhibition on its official website.
- In case of dispute and legal action is initiated, the case should be filed in Mumbai jurisdiction.