Challenge Your View Photography Contest by HP
For some people, the camera is a sketchbook, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity. Photography is an art, a few people have achieved. It has the power to freeze time until the end of a second. There is a wide range of options to click a picture from a high-end DSLR lens to Mobile phones.
People like to click pictures to embrace the nature and perspective within them. Also to add photography is currently one of the booming profession in the country and the demand for excellent photographers are always at a hike.
To add more excitement to fellow photographers HP has announced Challenge your view, a photography contest. ‘Challenge Your View’ is HP’s search for passionate photographers who work to find a unique perspective and create photographs that make people look twice and think again while clicking the perfect shot.
So what’s the wait?. Enter the HP photography contest Challenge your view, focus your lens and share your best clicks to us and get a chance to win HP products.
Top 3 Winner Prizes
- 1st Prize: HP® DesignJet Z9+ 24-in PostScript Printer (worth up to ₹4.25 lacs)
- 2nd Prize: HP Product (worth up to ₹1 lacs)
- 3rd Prize: HP Product (worth up to ₹35K)
Along with this, the photography works of 20 shortlisted candidates will be featured in the live exhibition.
Don’t want to feel left out for our upcoming giveaways and contests??. Keep calm and follow www.giveawaysindia.com for latest giveaways, contests and get notifications and alerts straight to your inbox!!. It’s simple and easy. Two things everyone loves!!
If you have not filled the form yet. Please fill it for updates on the result and upcoming giveaways/contests.
How to Participate in the Challenge your view Photography Contest?
Contestants those who want to enter the photography contest click below
The competition is open to all styles of photography. Your entry could be an epic shot from out in the wilderness or a moment from the urban jungle, an intimate portrait or a stunning landscape – it’s the impact of the photo that matters, so show us your passion.
Read the rules to participate in the contest
- The contestants may submit more than one image for the contest.
- The contest is open to all nationalities, but entering photographers must be based in India.
- Submissions must be original works produced for the contest.
- The photograph may be enhanced in the post (lighting, colour enhancement, etc.), but there should not be any elements digitally added or removed.
- All shortlisted entries must be able to submit the photograph in 300 dpi, 60 MB, TIFF format