For this, Raksha Bandhan, show your love to your sibling by completing the sentence in the Chingles Raksha Bandhan Contest pages. Then, submit the answer in the contest post comments section and win exciting vouchers.
The contest ends on 22nd August 2021, and a few lucky winners will be announced to grab online gift vouchers. Lucky winners will be gratified with online gift vouchers worth Rs.500.
Steps to Participate in Chingles Raksha Bandhan Contest
To participate in the contest, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link below to enter the contest.
- Complete the sentence ‘I love my sibling but he/she is so irritating because (your answer)’ in the contest page comments section, and the most creative comment will win exciting rewards.
- The contestants’ profiles should be public.
- Use the hashtags #ChinglesRakshaBandhanContest #ChinglesKiRakhi #BroAndSis #AajLeeKya
- Nominate the maximum of your friends for the same.
- Follow official brand pages on Facebook and Twitter of Chingles.
- Tag official Chingles handles.
Terms and Conditions of Chingles Contest
Below are the terms and conditions of the Chingles Raksha Bandhan Contest.
- All participating profiles should be public on Instagram.
- Share entries in the form of text, and the multiple entries will not be considered.
- The activity is open to residents of India 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per account.
- No entries shall be taken under consideration once the activity meets the timeline mentioned above.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Chingles reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.