The Delicut is one of the Jewellery selling websites, which have announced a mind-blowing giveaway contest for the year 2020 on Facebook. Delicut Jewels grand contest features various games, quizzes, and much more fun events, and winners get a chance to grab exciting prizes and rewards.
The contest will be conducted on Facebook and Instagram. They are conducted from 16th December 2020 to 31st December 2020 at 11.59 pm. The entries after 31st December will not be taken into consideration. All the winners get grand prizes and also get a chance to get featured in Delicut Jewels.
Steps to Participate in the Contest
- Click the link below to enter the contest page.
- Follow the official pages of Delicuts on Facebook and Instagram.
- The participants have to share their entries in the contest page comment section, along with the social media username (compulsory), and use the caption ‘captured my jewel’ and #delicutjewel.
- To increase your chances of winning the contest, the participants have to tag their friends in the contest page comment section.
- A minimum of 10 friends should be tagged, and the maximum number is upto the participant’s wish.
- The comment participant enter should have to get the maximum number of likes on social media.
- The participants have to like the post and share it in their story, and mention @delicutjewel.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- The competition is open to India’s residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of RR Jewellers and anyone otherwise connected with the organization, creative agency judging of the competition.
- Fake entries will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The closing date for entry will be 31st December till 11:59 pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.