DHL and Germany’s world-famous Gewandhausorchester has announced a contest to recreate the iconic Les Toréadors from the opera Carmen. To participate in the DHL Can you hold a Tune Contest, get creative with all the household objects and make a tune.
The contest ends on 15th September 2021. All your household music will be judged by an esteemed panel of individuals from DHL and the Gewandhausorchester. The three winners will get up to 1,500 euros.
Steps to Participate in the DHL Can you hold a Tune Contest
- Click on the link below to enter the contest.
- Visit InMotion.DHL/Contest.
- Enter name, email, date of birth, and country.
- Upload the video of how you and your family/friends play “Les Toréadores“ using household objects.
- Videos need to be submitted by 15th September 2021 and should be a maximum of 30 seconds long and 300 MB in size.
DHL Contest Prizes
The contest is promoted by the Deutsche Post AG, and the winner will be selected after the end of the promotion period.
The three best videos are selected winners. The prizes offered to the winners are as follows.
- First prize: 1,500 EUR
- Second prize: 1,000 EUR
- Third prize: 500 EUR
Terms and Conditions of DHL Can you hold a Tune Contest
Below are the terms and conditions of the DHL Can you hold a Tune Contest.
- The contest is open to persons aged 16 years or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase or Internet access is necessary to enter the contest.
- The contest period is from 17th July 2021 to 15th September 2021.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.