Central Board of Secondary Education, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, is organizing a challenge (AGC) Aryabhata Ganit Challenge. The challenge will be conducted on the DIKSHA app between 12th November to 25th November 2020. Students from the 8th to 10th class are eligible to participate in the DIKSHA CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
Students can watch a fun video on Algebra and reading material on Srinivas Ramanujan to score better in the contest. Besides, students can take practice tests to build confidence in answering real-life context problems before attempting the AGC. The participants will get certificates approved by the CBSE under the Ministry of Education, India.
How to Participate in the AGC Contest?
- For entering the challenge, the participant needs to join the DIKSHA app or use the link mentioned below to enter the challenge.
- The participant should register with their email address or sign in by using their Google account. After registering your account, join the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge available on the home page.
- The participants can enter the contest via computer or smartphone, or iPhone. The app will be available on the play store.
- If the participant already has the app, they can update the app if any update is available.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- There will be four modules in the challenge.
- The first module provides you with the introduction of the challenge.
- The second challenge provides the fun videos and reading materials offered by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- The third module is a practice session and the 4th module will be the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
- After 14 days of fully completing the course participation certificate will be provided to the participants.
- If the participants don’t complete the course completely, no certificate will be awarded.
- The certificate will be uploaded in the DIKSHA App.