FIT India has announced the biggest virtual competition in honor of soldiers in our country. Fit India Cycling and Walking Event is virtual cycling and Running/walking event, and you can choose either walking or cycling. Participants can choose to cycle a distance of 25 KM, 50 KM, or 100 KM. Whereas the participants can choose to run/walk a distance of 5 KM, 10 KM, or 15 KM.
Participants should send the screenshot of Cycling, Running, or Walking to FIT India. Cycle for life season 2 will be a two-day event starting on 13th March 2021 at 6 AM and ending on 14th March 2021 at 11 PM.
How to Participate in the Fit India Contest?
- Clicking the given link below will direct you to the contest page.
- Click on to register and confirm your category between Running (or) cycling.
- Purchase your tickets based on your required criteria
- Confirm your participation, and now you will be able to participate in the competition.
Fit India Contest Prizes
- 10 Lucky Winners will get a Bicycle Each.
- 10 Lucky Winners will get a Voucher worth Rs.25,000 each.
- Participants will receive an E-certificate, a T-shirt, and a Jersey.
Terms and Conditions of Fit India Contest
The participants must read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of the contest.
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- An outdoor virtual event and gym exercise cycles will not be allowed (You need to ensure that you are abiding by the social distancing norms).
- Please ensure that you are cycling or Running/Walking the distance chosen by you.
- Winners will be announced based on a lucky draw.