HPCL Corona Warrior Contest- Win Prize Worth 1000
HPCL Corona Warrior contest is an initiative to create awareness among the public to wear masks and follow safety measures. To participate in the contest, be a warrior, wear a mask wherever you go, take a selfie, and upload it on the HPCL Retail’s Corona Warrior contest on Twitter.
Top 25 winners will get a chance to win exciting prizes worth 1000. The prizes will be offered as HP payback points. The contest begins on 28 August 2020 and ends on 11 September 2020. The winning participant understands and agrees that these points re redeemable only through the HP Pay App.
How to Participate in the Corona Warrior Selfie Contest?
- Log into the HPCL valid Twitter account.
- Follow @HPCL_retail on Twitter.
- Upload selfie with a mask.
- Tag @HPCL_retail using #CoronaWarrior.
- Also, tag your friends and ask them to retweet with #CoronaWarrior
- 25 lucky winners win a free prize worth Rs.1000 each.
- Highest get a retweet or like win prizes.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Note: The prize shall be awarded to every winner in the form of HP Pay PayBack Points worth Rs 1000.
Terms and Conditions of Contest
- The #CoronaWarrior contest is organized by HP retails, and the contest is for 15 days commencing from 28 August 2020 to 11 September 2020.
- To be eligible for the contest, participants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria.
- The participant should be an Indian citizen and an individual.
- They must be residing in India
- The participant should be 18 years or above.
- The participant should have a valid functional Facebook/Instagram/Twitter account.
- Multiple entries with different selfies are not allowed.
- The organizer’s decision will be final on announcing winners.
- By participating in the contest, the participants agree to the terms and conditions.