IFB Essentials Packaging Design Challenge
IFB Industries Limited has announced Essentials Packaging Design Challenge 2020 for professional designers, architects, non-designers, and students. The contest ends on 15th September 2020. The IFB Essentials Packaging Design Challenge is an identity re-design competition.
The contest entry is free for anyone regardless of whether they are professional designers and architects, non-designers, students, or teams. Participants should enter the contest by following the below steps, and they are free to submit more than one design.
How To Enter into IFB Essentials Packaging Design Challenge?
- All submission should be made online via through attached form and the following information.
- A description of the design explaining the concept (maximum 300 words).
- Legible 3D sketches, 3D renders, and drawings of the concepts.
- The concept should be presented in pdf format with a file size not exceeding 2MB.
- All participants must read and agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions before entering.
- The winner of the competition will get INR 1 Lakh, and the second and third runner-up will get INR 75,000 and INR 50,000, respectively.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Terms and Conditions of Contest
- By participating in the IFB Essentials Packaging Design Challenge, the designer agrees to the terms and conditions.
- The competition commences from 15th July 2020 at 10 am to 15th September 2020 at 11.59 pm.
- A jury comprising authorized personnel from IFB will judge the entries. The decision of the jury will be final.
- The prize money will not be remitted if the jury’s opinion is that none of the entries are eligible for the prize.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- IFB does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Suppose your design is chosen among the winning entries. In that case, you agree to develop the design for industrialization, including developing the design for not only the four products that are a part of this competition but also six additional products that fall under this range.
- By uploading your entry at the form, you agree that we will store the entry materials on our database for up to 12 months. IFB will only access your data.
- IFB reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize, competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Indian Law shall govern these terms and conditions, and the Jurisdiction shall be at Kolkata.