Kerala Cuisine Contest – Win Seven-night Trip to Kerala
India is famous for its cuisine worldwide, especially the ones from Kerala, which is popularly known as a god’s own country. It may be new for some people to know but for the foodies it’s not. The kerala tourism is organising a campaign ‘Kerala Cuisine Contest 2020’ for their promotion, and the winners get exciting prizes. All you guys have to do is take a video of you making a dish in kerala cuisine and upload in the contest ten winners will get a fantastic trip to kerala for 7 days.
The theme of the contest is “Embrace Kerala in Your Kitchen”. The contest is not about taste or aroma but it’s about how good you can present the kerala tradition in your dish. The participants can choose their dish in the gallery of the contest page. The last date for registration ends on June 21, 2021, and the winners will be announced in August 2020. So start cooking, take your cooking video, and win the contest.
Steps to Participate in the Cuisine Contest
- Click the link below to register in the contest.
- The participants have to select a dish from the gallery of the contest page before starting cooking.
- The video length can be from 3 to 5 minutes, and the size should not exceed 500 mb.
- The language of communication is the personal choice of the participants.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Cuisine Contest Prizes
Kerala tourism officials selects ten winners for an exciting trip to Kerala for seven nights; including five winners from India and five outside India. The participants can enjoy the trip with their families, upto four members, including the participant. The travel package will include travel, accommodation, and food.
All the other participants can download a participation certificate from the website page.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- It is an online cooking competition; there is no age limit for this competition. It’s only for non-Keralites within India and abroad.
- There is no participation fee for this contest.
- One participant can upload upto five videos in each recipe.
- The contest submissions are accepted from December 21, 2020 to June 21, 2020.
- The video will be evaluated in May 2021 by the judging committee, and winners will be announced in August 2021.
- The videos can also be sent using email, google drive, dropbox, or via whatsapp.
- The date of trip will be announced later, due to covid-19.
- The participants agree to every terms and condition of the contest if he/she participates in the contest.