KVIC is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav with a quiz contest Amrit Mahotsav With Khadi. To participate in the Khadi India Quiz Contest, answer five questions every day, answering all five questions within 100 seconds. The theme of the quiz is to revisit the heritage and glorious past of India.
The contest ends on 15th September 2021, and winners can redeem their Khadi E-coupons only at the Khad India website before 31st December 2021. The participant with correct answers in the minimum time duration will be shortlisted as winners. The names of the winners will be announced on the next day at a stipulated time.
Steps to Participate in Khadi India Quiz Contest
To participate in the contest, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link below to play the quiz.
- Register on Khadi India for the contest, and the quiz begins at 11 am every day and ends at 11 pm.
- Answer five simple questions daily in 100 seconds.
- 2000 lucky MFK win daily Khadi gift vouchers worth Rs.10,000, Rs.5,000, and Rs.2,000.
Khadi India Quiz Contest Prizes
Participants shall be eligible to win the following prizes.
- 1st prize (1 winner): e-coupon of Rs. 10,000.
- 2nd prize (10 winners): e-coupon of Rs. 5000 each.
- 3rd prize (10 winners): e-coupon of Rs. 2000 each.
Note: The winner can redeem their E-coupons on khadiindia.gov.in
Terms and Conditions of Khadi India Quiz Contest
Below are the terms and conditions of the Khadi India Quiz Contest.
- The quiz shall open at 11 am every day and will close at 11 pm.
- Entries received before or after this time will not be entertained.
- The participant will have to first register by creating a Login ID through an OTP Generated password.
- The participant will be required to fill in their name, mobile number and a valid email id.
- Employees of KVIC and their family members are not eligible to participate in this quiz contest.
- Winners can redeem their Khadi E-coupons only at khadiindia.gov.in on or before 31 st December 2021.