Rajiv Gandhi Kala Mandir is conducting a logo contest where all the Indian citizens can participate in the competition. The winner of the contest will get a huge cash reward of Rs.25,000. It is a great chance for all those amazing graphic designers and logo designers to get an awesome reward. The contest organizers may use the prize-winning logo in any manner they deem fit, and participants are not allowed to imprint or watermark logo design.
All the entries received by RGKM would be assessed for awards by the Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be evaluated by a Selection Committee for final evaluation. The last date for submission for entries is 9th December 2020 by 4 pm.
Steps to Participate in the Contest
- Clicking the given link below will direct you to the contest page.
- Fill in your registration details without any error.
- Submit your design in high quality in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format.
- Once you are done, your entry will be updated.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- All entries must be submitted through e-mail [email protected] Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The contest organizers also reserve the right not to use the prize-winning logo or use an alternative logo, or not use any logo.
- The tentative date of declaration of the result for the contest is 11th December 2020.