NITI Aayog with MyGov conducts a doodle design contest to promote the Shoonya–Zero Pollution Mobility Campaign. Participate in this MyGov Doodle Design Contest for Shoonya and stand a chance to win a cash prize up to Rs. 10,000.
MyGov contest is open to all Indian citizens above 18 years and the entry submission is free. The contest is valid till 31st August 2022.
Want to participate in more current and genuine giveaways happening?
Visit our site Giveaways India and get to participate in giveaways and contests happening all around the world. Also, try your luck in the Amazon quiz answers today to win exciting rewards every day!!
Steps to Participate in MyGov Doodle Design Contest for Shoonya
- Click on the link below to view the contest post.
- Click on login to participate.
- Login to your MyGov account.
- Submit a Doodle design for Shoonya–Zero Pollution Mobility Campaign.
- Enter your registration details and click on submit.
Below are the criteria to be considered before submitting the contest entry.
- The design should convey zero-pollution mobility.
- The design should use the colour theme of the Shoonya logo. Colour Code for Blue is #0088CE and for Green is #34B233.
- The design must be landscape.
- The design text must be English.
Below are the prizes offers to contest winners.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 3,000