IRDAI with MyGov conducts a Tagline contest where IRDAI invites citizens of the country to suggest a suitable tagline that reflects the role of IRDAI. Participate in this MyGov Suggest a Tagline for IRDAI contest and stand a chance to win a cash prize up to Rs. 35 Lakhs.
MyGov contest is open to all Indian citizens above 18 years and the entry submission is free. The contest is valid till 31st August 2022.
Want to participate in more current and genuine giveaways happening?
Visit our site Giveaways India and get to participate in giveaways and contests happening all around the world. Also, try your luck in the Amazon quiz answers today to win exciting rewards every day!!
Steps to Participate in MyGov Suggest a Tagline for IRDAI
- Click on the link below to view the contest post.
- Click on login to participate.
- Login to your MyGov account.
- Suggest a suitable tagline that encompasses and depicts the role of IRDAI.
- Enter your registration details and click on submit.
Below are the criteria to be considered before submitting the contest entry.
- The tagline should be in Hindi.
- The tagline should be crisp and short. (Preferably 10 words or less).
- The tagline should be easy to understand and contemporary.
- The tagline should resonate with the image of the IRDAI.
- Multiple entries by the same participant are considered invalid.
Below are the prizes offers to contest winners.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 20 lakhs
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10 lakhs
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5 lakhs