Get Instant Alerts with
NESCAFE Sip Chill n’ Win contest is the Nestle Nescafé Ready to Drink Cold Coffee Consumer Benefit Program. The contest is a promotion program for consumers purchasing the product unit worth Rs.35 that carries communication regarding the offer.
The contest is open till 30th September 2021. And 1000 winners will be selected every day. The winners are eligible to grab an Amazon Pay code of Rs.35, Rs.50, Rs.100, Rs.500, Instax Camera, or JBL Flip. Amazon Pay code can apply on Amazon application/ website under the terms and conditions.
Steps to Participate in the NESCAFE Sip Chill n’ Win Contest Contest
- Click on the link below to enter the contest.
- Find a 10-character alphanumeric Lot number on the NESCAFÉ Ready-to-Drink Cold Coffee promo pack.
- NESCAFE Chilled Latte
- NESCAFE Hazelnut
- NESCAFE Intense Cafe
- To register, SMS NESCAFE 10-character alphanumeric Lot number to 7036184000.
- The participant will get a unique code & a link via SMS.
- Participants need to click on the link and follow the below steps,
- Enter unique code
- Enter Mobile Number
- Do an OTP validation.
- Spin The Wheel
- The winner will see a Pop Up with congratulations.
Terms and Conditions of NESCAFE Sip Chill n’ Win Contest
Below are the terms and conditions of the NESCAFE Sip Chill n’ Win Contest.
- Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited will select a maximum of up to 1000 winners every day by putting a randomizer system.
- This offer is valid for citizens of India and extends to the whole of India except for the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The process to redeem the Amazon Pay Gift Card code are as follows.
- Open Amazon App or Website, and click on Amazon Pay.
- Click on Add Gift Card under Gift Cards, i.e., Voucher section and add a gift card number; click on “Add to your balance.”
- The cashback value will get added to Amazon Pay Balance.
- For Instax Camera or JBL Flip winners, the winners may require to submit the following documents,
- Aadhar, Pan Number, ID Card, Passport, Driving License, or similar government ID
- One mobile number can participate a maximum of three times and win a maximum of up to 1 time.