If your kids always watch cartoons? Don’t worry; take this opportunity to win exciting prizes. Sonic Happy Hours Nick Contest is organized by Viacom 18 Media Private Limited. The contest participation requires children to watch Sonic channel from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 12.30 pm. During the showtime, you will find a unique number during the snow part; give a missed call to the toll number and win a brand new tablet computer.
The contest will be conducted from December 21, 2020, to January 22, 2021. Twenty-five winners will be selected during the contest (one winner per day).
Steps to Participate in the Seasons of Smiles Contest
- Click the link below to enter into the contest page.
- Watch the Nick Sony Gang channel from 10 am to 12.30 pm, during which the programs “Keymon Ache” and “Pinaki and Happy-The Bhoot Bandus will be aired on the Channel.
- Catch the unique toll-number flashed on the Channel at random intervals.
- Don’t forget to give a missed call during the contest period.
- The organizers will announce winners after the end of the contest period.
Happy Hours Contest Eligibility
Sonic Happy Hours Contest is open to all participants with valid proof of Indian citizenship. To be eligible to participate the contestants should satisfy the following eligibility.
- The participant should be between the ages of 4 years to 14 years.
- They should be a permanent resident of India.
- Participants should be viewers of the channel “Sonic.”
- They should be a mobile/landline subscriber of Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, BSNL, MTNL Mumbai, Jio, Loop, and Tata.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- Participants should get consent and knowledge of the participant’s parents/guardian to participate in the contest.
- The participants can participate several times in the contest; more eligible entries will increase the chance of winning.
- The participants are shortlisted based on the eligible entries/missed calls, during the contest period at the end of each day.
- Only one time a number will be awarded.
- The prize can be collected only by the winner or by their immediate family member with valid proof.
- By taking part in the contest, the participants read, understood, and agreed to all the contest’s terms and conditions.