Nick India Lift Your Gift Contest – Win Legos and Apple iPhone
Viacom 18 Media Private Limited has announced a Nick India Lift Your Gift Contest. The contest is conducted from December 7, 2020, to January 1, 2021. The winners will be selected in 2 phases as Daily winners and weekly winners.
A total of 40 winners will be selected in a daily contest, and they will be awarded a ‘LEGO SET .’And a total of 4 winners will brand new Apple iPhone 12 for the weekly contest. Winners will be announced on January 29, 2021. All you have to do is follow the steps below to win the amazing prizes.
For more updates on genuine contests and giveaways, frequently check GiveawaysIndia. Follow us on our social media platforms and keep supporting Giveawaysindia!
Steps to Participate in the Contest
Follow our Telegram channel, and like our Facebook and Instagram page for instant updates!
- Click the link below to enter the contest page.
- The contestants have to watch shows on the NICK channel, and the shows participants should watch are Motu Patlu, Rudra- Boom Chick Chick Boom, and Golmaal Jr.
- The contestants have to watch the programs mentioned above from Monday to Friday from 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm.
- During the show, a unique number will be displayed on the channel, and the contestants have to make a missed call to the number flashed during the contest period.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- The participants should be an Indian resident between the ages of 4 and 14 by December 7, 2020.
- The contestant should be a viewer of the nick channel.
- The contestants should be mobile/landline subscribers of Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, BSNL, MTNL Mumbai, Jio, Loop, and Tata.
- Their parents or guardians should permit the participants.
- For daily winners, two mobile/landline numbers will be selected based on the number of missed calls received from the number and sent for verification.
- And for weekly winners, four mobile/landline numbers will be selected based on the number of missed calls received from the number and sent for verification.
- By taking part in the contest, the participants agree to all the contest’s terms and conditions.