Nikon Short Film Contest – Win Cash Prize Worth 3.55 Lakhs
Nikon short film contest is conducted every year since 1969; the contest is separated into two criteria based on age limit: open to all and under 25 years of age. Where for under 25 years category, participants need to get approval from their parents. There is no particular theme, based on participants’ interest; short film can be made. After the main judgement, awards and prizes will be finalised with a grand prize. As per competition, a total of 2 winners get huge reward money of 500,000 yen (Japanese yen), which is worth 3.55 Lakhs Indian rupees.
The competition starts on October 22, 2020, and ends on January 25, 2021, until 4 am (UTC). Besides, registration for the next-generation category, i.e., under 25 years ends on February 1, 2021, until 4 am (UTC).
How to Participate in the Short Film Contest?
- Click on the given link below to enter the competition page.
- The short film contest 2020-2021 is now open for entries.
- Select your language between English, Japanese, and Chinese.
- If you have already entered, log in using mail ID and password. If now create a new account with a new register.
- Fill all the required details to become a participant.
- Upload your short film in your account for competition.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)