Every year 5th February is celebrated as Nutella day, and various fun contests are conducted for the consumers in view of the Nutella anniversary celebration. This year Nutella is organizing a personalize your jar contest. The participants have to create a Nutella jar with their own creativity in the contest. The best of 25 jars will be selected and awarded the personalized jars from the Nutella contest.
Twelve fans will receive a special fan box and gift hampers. The contest will last till February 9, 2021. Follow the steps listed below to win the contest.
How to Participate in the World Nutella Day Contest?
- Use the link to enter the contest page directly.
- Read the terms and conditions of the contest before participating in the contest.
- Create your own ID using your email.
- Then log in to your account using the ID and password you created.
- Select personalize your jar and start creating your own.
- Share your personalized jar on your social media account using #WorldNutellaDay.
- And tell us why you love Nutella using #ILoveNutellaBecause on Facebook or instagram.
- Winners will be announced on 25th February 2021.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Terms and Conditions of Nutella Contest
The participants must read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of the contest.
- The contest applies to the citizens of India except for the residents of Tamilnadu.
- The age of the participants should be 18 or above by the time of the contest.
- The contest is entirely voluntary, and no charges or fees are collected from the participants.
- Winners have to provide the necessary documents for the verification process within three days, or he/she will be disqualified.
- Nutella reserves every right to extend or change or cancel the competition without any information.
- Nutella also reserves every right to select the winners, and their decision will be final.
- Nutella can disqualify any participants if they do anything that is not mentioned in the contest’s terms and conditions.