OnePlus Film Making Contest is a unique content festival that celebrates content in shape and size. IFP is consistently making efforts towards providing a platform to all the creators out there to showcase their talent by first creating and then celebrating content. For this year, participants can compete in a 50 Hour filmmaking challenge captured exclusively through OnePlus devices’ lens.
Assemble your crew and get ready to script, shoot, edit, and upload a film in just 50 hours. Your team size can be 1 to 20 people. The theme will be revealed at the beginning of 50 hours on September 25, 8 pm, IST. The mobile category is open to everyone. The films have to be shot on mobile phones only. Mobile cameras should have a minimum resolution of 1080p. The registration per team is INR 1500, and registration ends on September 24, 2020. The Challenge ends on September 27, 2020, at 10 pm, IST.
How to Register Your Team?
- Register through the link given below.
- Click on “Register now.”
- Enter using your mail id or phone number, and fill all the team information followed by the registration fee to confirm your participation.
- Once participation is confirmed, the team leader will get a link to upload their film to enter the contest.
- The film duration can be between 4 to 6 minutes.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Film Making Contest Prize
- Awards offered are Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for 5 best Films of the year.
- Winning films will get a theatrical release in PVR Cinemas.
- The winning films, along with the top 100 films, will be broadcasted on MTV India.
- Winning teams from all categories will get Sennheiser Audio for Video Microphones.
- Winning Teams from all categories will win a GoPro Action Camera. (Platinum, Gold, Silver winners).
- Two-year subscription of Celtx Episodic Production Plan for each winning team.
- Winning teams will get Aputure Professional Lights and Deity Microphones.
- Winners will get a special one-on-one mentoring session with one Jury member.
- Winning films will be screened at the festival during the awards night to thousands of audiences.
- Films must be the original work of the team.
- The film must be suitable for publication and should not contain indecent material that hurts a person’s belief or incites violence.
- There should be no obscene or pornographic material; it must not contain defamatory statements about any person, company, organization, or entity.
- It should not invade the privacy or other rights of any person, company, or entity.
- Must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations; and must not contain any copyrighted elements not owned by the team.
- Films containing prohibited or inappropriate content, as determined by IFP in its sole discretion, will be disqualified.