Ramayana Art Contest – Get Your Art Featured on India Art Club
Khula Aasmaan of the India Art club has announced an international Ramayana Art Contest for children, young adults, and everyone. Children and young adults are invited to paint characters, incidents, and landscapes from the epic Ramayana. Participants are free to select any artwork medium like Pencil Drawing, Watercolors, Poster colors, Acrylic colors, Oil colors, Oil pastels, Wax crayons, Pen & Ink, Coloured pencils, Charcoal, Ballpoint pen, and Mix media or any other medium of your choice.
The Ramayana Art Contest ends on 31 December 2020. The eligible participants are grouped into three categories; children (5 to 15 years), college students (16 to 25 years), and others (26 years and above with no upper limit). There is no entry fee, and contestants can submit their artwork 24 x 7.
How to Participate in Art Contest?
- To confirm participation, click on the link below to participate in the contest.
- Enter your name, mail id, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Click submit.
- Create an Artwork based on the theme “Ramayana.”
- Send the copy of your artwork to the following address.
- No. 2/3, Surekh Society, Survey No. 44/3A/3, End of Gulmohar Path, Off Law College Road, Pune 411004, Maharashtra, India
- Tel : +91-9325530547, +91-20-25438623
- Keep your original artwork safe with good condition, as contests must submit the original artwork if it gets shortlisted.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Art Theme and Details
- The artworks to be submitted for the contest should be related to Ramayana.
- Characters from Ramayana
- Incidents from Ramayana
- Landscapes from Ramayana
- Any other artwork inspired by Ramayana
- The artwork should be one of the following three sizes :
- A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches or 21 x 29.7 centimeters)
- A3 (11.69 x 16.53 inches or 29.7 x 42.0 centimeters)
- Postcard (3.75 x 5.75 inches or 9.52 x 12.7 centimeters)
- Do not send an open postcard; send it in an envelope neatly packed. It will be advisable to wrap the postcard in a plastic sheet and put it in an envelope.
- For A4 or A3 size artworks, submit a good quality image of the artwork and full details such as artwork title, the medium used, and size while submitting the entry.
- For artwork on postcards, use a standard postcard available at any post office. The full blank side should be used for your painting, whereas the other side should be used to write your details such as name, age, class, school/college name, city/town, state, country, and a note on the artwork being submitted.
- The painting postcard should be put in an envelope neatly packed and sent to us by post/speed post or courier as convenient.