Selfie with Times Contest – Win Gift Vouchers
Selfie with Times contest conducted by Times of India and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All you have to do is make sure your favorite page of the Times of India newspaper is visible and take a selfie with the Times of India newspaper and upload your selfie. The best 100 entries every day win gift vouchers and a chance to be featured in Times of India Newspapers.
The contest is open to different cities in India mentioned in terms and conditions. No entry fee is required to participate in the contest and only one prize will be given per person per newspaper per day. Most importantly, the selection of prizes shall be the sole discretion of BCCL.
Steps to Participate in Selfie with Times Contest
- Be creative and show that in your selfies.
- Post a selfie with the #SelfiWithTimes and win exciting gift vouchers.
- Give a nice caption for your selfie.
- Post on Twitter and Instagram.
- Also, tag your friends with your selfies.
Fill in the details for e-mail and SMS alerts on updates on Results and Giveaways. (one time – ignore if you have filled the details before in the website)
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
- The ‘Selfie with the Times’ contest is a property of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- The contest is applicable only in the following cities – Delhi-NCR (including Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida), Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Dehradun, Patna, Jharkhand (including Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Dhanbad), Bhubaneshwar, Mumbai, and Pune.
- Employees of Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd, sponsors of the event, associated agencies, and their immediate families and relatives cannot compete.
- The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses related to the collection, acceptance, and use of the prizes.
- BCCL can modify, cancel, discontinue, or terminate the scheme at any time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for its value in cash.
- The winner will be given a prize selected by BCCL only if he/she has shared a selfie with The Times of India newspaper.
- In the case of multiple readers sending entries, the winners will be chosen by a random, computer-generated method.