The world’s largest manufacturer of residential, commercial, and industrial air coolers, Symphony is conducting an exciting contest for kids of the age group 8 to 14 years old. To participate in the Symphony Limited Creators of Tomorrow Contest, kids are required to make a creative sketch or painting under the theme ‘Thinking of a Greener Tomorrow‘.
The top five winning sketches from across the country win a cash prize of INR 15,000 and a Symphony air cooler. And the top 5 sketches will be featured on Symphony’s product packaging along with their name and age.
Want to participate in more current and genuine giveaways happening?
Visit our site Giveaways India and get to participate in giveaways and contests happening all around the world. Also, try your luck in the Amazon quiz answers today to win exciting rewards every day!!
Steps to participate in Symphony Limited Creators of Tomorrow Contest
- Click on the link below to enter the contest.
- Enter your name, address, age, parent’s names and Whatsapp number to register for the contest.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Click submit.
- Draw something under the theme ‘Thinking of a Greener Tomorrow’, i.e., the world which is greener, cleaner and healthier.
- Make your sketches or painting in an A3 Sheet and share it to mail id [email protected].