TCL Wish and Win Contest
TCL Wish & Win Contest let you win prizes like TCL P725 65-inch TV, TCL C825 55-inch TV, and TCL S200 wireless headset.
The You Buy We Pay Diwali Wish & Win competition runs from October 18th to November 5th, 2021. The result will be posted on TCL’s social media accounts the following week.
To participate in the contest, you just have to choose the product you want to win and share your wishes. We have explained the complete steps to participate in the contest.
Know more about how to play Amazon quiz answers today and get updates on genuine contests and giveaways in India to win exciting rewards every day!!
Join our Telegram channel to get instant alerts.
How to Participate in the TCL Wish & Win Contest?
Here are the steps to participate in the TCL Wish & Win Contest.
- Enter the contest page here.
- Login with email id or mobile number, verify with OTP.
- You need to pick the product you want to win and write your wish.
- Submit and share among your friends.
- The wishes with the most likes will be considered as one of the criteria for winning this contest.
- The winners will be announced on the official accounts of TCL.
- After winning the prize, the winners can check out the product by paying just 1.Rs from https://www.tcl.com/in/store
TCL Wish & Win Contest – Terms and Condition
TCL HOME users would be the only ones who could compete in TCL. That he/she has read, comprehended, and agreed to the Contest’s terms and conditions.
Only one entry from a User will be considered for the contest; multiple entries from a User are not permitted. In the event of any dubious or suspicious account or activity, such as the creation of fake e-mail IDs, unusual numbers of fake Diya, etc., the participant/s will be disqualified from this contest.
If there are more than one winner, the final winner will be chosen and decided by TCL. at its sole and absolute discretion in the contest.
TCL reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time and without notice. The Prize product shall not extend any free installation or does not comes under any warranty.
Read more: Terms and Conditions