Do you think you are smart enough to win a reward of 2 lakhs? Here is a chance to prove your smartness. Times of India is conducting a crossword puzzle contest every week. And every week, one smart person gets a chance to win INR 2 lakhs in TOI Cross Word Puzzle Contest.
Winners of the contest is getting cash prizes and vouchers. The contest will be live every week, and the contest is open till 7th March 2022.
Steps to Participate in the TOI Contest
- Click the link provided below and get directed to the contest page.
- Register and create your account.
- Upload an image of the solved TOI crossword every Sunday.
- To know the results check the winner’s list and know whether you have emerged.
TOI Contest Rewards
Winners of the TOI contest is announced every week, and the winners will be awarded the following prizes.
- Exciting prizes worth INR 2 lakhs up for grabs every week
- Fifteen winners will get mega vouchers worth INR 9999 each
- One hundred winners will get vouchers worth INR 500 each.
TOI Contest Terms and Conditions
- The contest is valid for Indian citizens and open to India’s Times readers, where the contest is being carried/published.
- The contest shall have an 18-hour window from 6 am to 11:59 pm every Sunday starting from 7th March 2021 and shall end on 7th March 2022.
- No entry fee is required to participate in the contest.
- The results of each weekly contest scheduled on Sunday shall be declared before the next scheduled contest.
- Total 115 winners will be declared every week who have solved the complete crossword (appearing in the TOI newspaper on Sunday) correctly and have uploaded the website’s image.
- The winners will be selected randomly through the computer-generated technique from the contestant list (with correct answers) who have submitted their entry on Sunday between 6 am till 11:59 pm.
- All entries received before and after the participation time shall not be considered.