Amazon August Carnival Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 26th August 2021 to 30th August 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “Which is the National animal of Scotland?” is “Unicorn“.
A total of 2 winners will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.1,00,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon August Carnival quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon August Carnival Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon August Carnival Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Answer is – Unicorn
Question 2 of 5:
What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
Answer is – Hedwig
Question 3 of 5:
Which sport has been played on the moon?
Answer is – Golf
Question 4 of 5:
Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Answer is – The UK
Question 5 of 5:
What colour is an aircraft’s black box?
Answer is – Orange
Terms and Conditions of Amazon August Carnival Quiz
- Amazon August Carnival will commence on 26th August 2021 to 30th August 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in August Carnival Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all August Carnival Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.1,00,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.