Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 7th July 2021 to 20th July 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “When is world chocolate day celebrated?” is “7th July“.
Total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Chocolate Day quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
When is world chocolate day celebrated?
Answer is – 7th July
Question 2 of 5:
Where does Cocoa come from?
Answer is – Theobroma cacao tree
Question 3 of 5:
About when did people begin to consume chocolate in solid form, as opposed to only in liquid form?
Answer is – 1850s
Question 4 of 5:
Which European country was the first to enjoy chocolate?
Answer is – Spain
Question 5 of 5:
Why is white chocolate white?
Answer is – It has no cocoa solids
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz
- Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz will commence on 7th July 2021 to 20th July 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Chocolate Day Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Chocolate Day Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.