Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 13th August 2021 to 17th August 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “He was the first man to advocate the concept of Swaraj.” is “Swami Dayanand Saraswati“.
A total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs, and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Here are the Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
He was the first man to advocate the concept of Swaraj.
Answer is – Swami Dayanand Saraswati
Question 2 of 5:
This statue shows the famous couple Savitribai and Jyotirao Phule who famously opened a girl’s school in which city in 1848?
Answer is – Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Question 3 of 5:
This famous social reformer and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi was the founder of which of these movements?
Answer is – Bhoodan Movement
Question 4 of 5:
This famous social worker known for his work on empowerment of people with leprosy, was bestowed with which of these honours?
Answer is – All of these
Question 5 of 5:
This famous social reformer is known for his work in the transformation of the village of Ralegan Siddhi in which state?
Answer is – Maharashtra
- Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz will commence on 13th August 2021 to 17th August 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Extraordinary Indians in Social Causes Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.
|Amazon Fun Zone Quiz||End Date|
|Alexa Smart living contest Quiz Answers – Win Echo Dot 4th Gen||30 June 2022|
|Amazon Music With Alexa Contest Answers – Win Smart Speakers||30 June 2022|
|June Games Funzone Quiz Answers – Win Rs.30,000||30 June 2022|
|Amazon BenQ GS50 Projector Quiz Answers||30 June 2022|
|Amazon Vikram Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 1,000 Pay Balance||30 June 2022|
|Amazon iQOO Neo 6 5G Quiz Answers: Win iQOO Neo 6 5G||30 June 2022|