Amazon Fathers Day Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 11th June 2021 to 24th June 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on?” is “20th June 2021“.
Total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with the prize of Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Fathers Day quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on?
Answer is – 20th June 2021
Question 2 of 5:
According to the quote by Galileo, who is the father of invention?
Answer is – Doubt
Question 3 of 5:
Who is known as the “Father of India”?
Answer is – Mahatma Gandhi
Question 4 of 5:
What type of animal species has fathers who give birth to their young?
Answer is – Seahorses
Question 5 of 5:
What is the name of Simba’s dad in The Lion King?
Answer is – Mufasa
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Fathers Day Quiz
- The quiz will commence on 11th June 2021 to 24th June 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Amazon Fathers Day Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all answers to the questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.
Check: All Amazon Live Quiz