Amazon Food Best of India Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 14th August 2021 to 14th September 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “Dishes like doi maach, aloo poshto etc., are famous dishes from which state of India?” is “West Bengal“.
Total of 5 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Food Best of India quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Food Best of India Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Food Best of India Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
Dishes like doi maach, aloo poshto etc. are famous dishes from which state of India?
Answer is – West Bengal
Question 2 of 5:
Makki ki roti and sarson ka saag together are a staple of, which state?
Answer is – Punjab
Question 3 of 5:
Dal baati is one of the main dishes from which state of India?
Answer is – Rajasthan
Question 4 of 5:
Dhokla is a vegetarian culinary dish that is found mainly in, which state?
Answer is – Gujarat
Question 5 of 5:
Which state is famous for Chainsoo, a high-protein black gram daal?
Answer is – Uttarakhand
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Food Best of India Quiz
- Amazon Food Best of India Quiz will commence on 14th August 2021 to 14th September 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Food Best of India Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Food Best of India Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.