Amazon Food Pictionary Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 10th July 2021 to 13th August 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “This is a famous Indian sweet snack” is “Jalebi“.
Total of 5 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Food Pictionary quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Food Pictionary Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Food Pictionary Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
This is a famous Indian sweet snack
Answer is – Jalebi
Question 2 of 5:
This dish is originating from South India
Answer is – Dosa
Question 3 of 5:
This is famous Punjabi dish
Answer is – Makki di Roti and Sarso ka Saag
Question 4 of 5:
This is one of the most loved Gujarati snack across the country
Answer is – Dhokla
Question 5 of 5:
This is a famous Punjabi beverage, sweet in taste
Answer is – Lassi
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Food Pictionary Quiz
- Amazon Food Pictionary Quiz will commence on 10th July 2021 to 13th Augst 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Food Pictionary Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Food Pictionary Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.