Amazon Fujitsu Laptop Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 27th September 2021 to 12th October 2021. “AmazonFujitsuLaptop” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “When was year in which Fujitsu brand was established?” is “1935“.
A total of 2 winners will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and get Fujitsu Laptop. Given below are the Amazon Fujitsu Laptop quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs, and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Fujitsu Laptop Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Fujitsu Laptop Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
When was year in which Fujitsu brand was established?
Answer is – 1935
Question 2 of 5:
In which of the following locations is Fujitsu headquarter located in Japan?
Answer is – Tokyo
Question 3 of 5:
Fujitsu provides services to over _______ countries & regions across the world.
Answer is – 180
Question 4 of 5:
How many products is Fujitsu set to launch in India?
Answer is – 2
Question 5 of 5:
The weight of Fujitsu UH-X laptop is 878g.
Answer is – True
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Fujitsu Laptop Quiz
- Amazon Fujitsu Laptop Quiz will commence on 29th September 2021 to 12th October 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Fujitsu Laptop Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Fujitsu Laptop Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Fujitsu Laptop.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.