Get Instant Alerts with
Amazon Funzone July Carnival Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 21st July 2021 to 25th July 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “Which is the National animal of Scotland?” is “Unicorn“.
Total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.1,00,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Funzone July Carnival quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Funzone July Carnival Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Funzone July Carnival Quiz Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Answer is – Unicorn
Question 2 of 5:
What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
Answer is – Hedwig
Question 3 of 5:
Which sport has been played on the moon?
Answer is – Golf
Question 4 of 5:
Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Answer is – The UK
Question 5 of 5:
What colour is an aircraft’s black box?
Answer is – Orange
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Funzone July Carnival Quiz
- Amazon Funzone July Carnival Quiz will commence on 21st July 2021 to 25th July 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Funzone July Carnival Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Funzone July Carnival Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.1,00,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.