Get Instant Alerts with
Amazon International Chess Day Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 16th July 2021 to 29th July 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “What is the highest title for professional chess players?” is “Grandmaster“.
Total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon International Chess Day quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon International Chess Day Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon International Chess Day Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
What is the highest title for professional chess players?
Answer is – Grandmaster
Question 2 of 5:
Who won the first modern international chess tournament held in London in 1851?
Answer is – Adolph Anderssen
Question 3 of 5:
At the start of a chess game, how many pieces are there in total on a chess board?
Answer is – 32
Question 4 of 5:
How many square boxes are there in a chess board?
Answer is – 64
Question 5 of 5:
In which year was the World Chess Federation officially founded?
Answer is – 1924
Terms and Conditions of Amazon International Chess Day Quiz
- Amazon International Chess Day Quiz will commence on 13th July 2021 to 26th July 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in International Chess Day Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all International Chess Day Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.