Get Instant Alerts with
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 17th June 2021 to 30th June 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yoga”?” is “Union“.
Total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon International Yoga Day quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yoga”?
Answer is – Union
Question 2 of 5:
Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
Answer is – Rig Veda
Question 3 of 5:
India celebrated its first International yoga day on _____ ?
Answer is – 21-Jun-2015
Question 4 of 5:
How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Answer is – 12
Question 5 of 5:
What is the name of this Asana?
Answer is – Vrikshasana
Terms and Conditions of Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz
- Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz will commence on 17th June 2021 to 30th June 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in International Yoga Day Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all International Yoga Day Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.