Amazon Literacy Day Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 2nd September 2021 to 16th September 2021. “AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “In 2005, in collaboration with the government of China, UNESCO started a literary prize named after which philosopher? is “Confucius“.
A total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Literacy Day quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs, and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Literacy Day Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
In 2005, in collaboration with the government of China, UNESCO started a literary prize named after which philosopher?
Answer is – Confucius
Question 2 of 5:
In 1990, the critical role of literacy was highlighted at the World Conference on Education for All, held in which country?
Answer is – Thailand
Question 3 of 5:
Literacy is closely related to which of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations?
Answer is – Goal 4: Quality Education
Question 4 of 5:
What is the government of India’s flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education in a time bound manner?
Answer is – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Question 5 of 5:
International Literacy Day celebrations have taken place around the world since which year?
Answer is – 1967
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Literacy Day Quiz
- Amazon Literacy Day Quiz will commence on 2nd September 2021 to 16th September 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Literacy Day Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Literacy Day Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.
|Amazon Fun Zone Quiz||End Date|
|Alexa Smart living contest Quiz Answers – Win Echo Dot 4th Gen||30 June 2022|
|Amazon Music With Alexa Contest Answers – Win Smart Speakers||30 June 2022|
|June Games Funzone Quiz Answers – Win Rs.30,000||30 June 2022|
|Amazon BenQ GS50 Projector Quiz Answers||30 June 2022|
|Amazon Vikram Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 1,000 Pay Balance||30 June 2022|
|Amazon iQOO Neo 6 5G Quiz Answers: Win iQOO Neo 6 5G||30 June 2022|