Amazon May quiz is live from 11th May 2021. The May edition questions will be related to important events in May. Amazon May quiz ends on 31st May 2021. Answer and Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
A total of 1 winner will be selected from eligible participants, and they will get a chance to win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon May Quiz answers. Goto Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon May Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon May Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer is – Swami Vivekananda
Question 2 of 5:
Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People?
Answer is – Indra Sinha
Question 3 of 5:
In which year did India started celebrating May Day?
Answer is – 1923
Question 4 of 5:
Which two Indian states became separate states in May 1960?
Answer is – Maharashtra and Gujarat
Question 5 of 5:
On May 10, 1901, which Indian Scientist proved that “plants and animal have similar touch sense”?
Answer is – Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose
Terms and Conditions of Amazon May Quiz
- Amazon May Quiz will commence on 11th May 2021 to 31st May 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in May Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all May Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.
|Amazon Quiz||End Date|
|Amazon Pay Postpaid Quiz AnswersNew||15th May 2021|
|Amazon Fire Boltt Quiz AnswersNew||15th May 2021|
|Amazon OPPO A74 5G Quiz AnswersNew||20th May 2021|
|Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz AnswersNew||20th May 2021|
|Amazon Mothers Day Edition Quiz AnswersNew||21st May 2021|
|Amazon Funzone Riddles Solved AnswersNew||24th May 2021|