Amazon National Wildlife Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 28th August 2021 to 10th September 2021. “AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “Name the largest mangrove forest of India” is “Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu“.
A total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon National Wildlife quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon National Wildlife Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon National Wildlife Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
Name the largest mangrove forest of India
Answer is – Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu
Question 2 of 5:
Which is the state bird of Chattisgarh?
Answer is – Common Hill Myna
Question 3 of 5:
In which year was “Project Tiger” launched in India?
Answer is – 1973
Question 4 of 5:
How many national parks does India have?
Answer is – 104
Question 5 of 5:
A common theme for species that become extinct could involve:
Answer is – All of the above
Terms and Conditions of Amazon National Wildlife Quiz
- Amazon National Wildlife Quiz will commence on 28th August 2021 to 10th September 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in National Wildlife Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all National Wildlife Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.