Amazon Olympics Edition Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 28th July 2021 to 10th August 2021. “#AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “Guess this women weightlifter who recently won Silver medal in Tokyo Olympics” is “Saikhom Mirabai Chanu“.
Total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Olympics Edition quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Olympics Edition Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Olympics Edition Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
Guess this women weightlifter who recently won Silver medal in Tokyo Olympics
Answer is – Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
Question 2 of 5:
Who is the first Indian Fencing player to win a match at Olympics?
Answer is – Bhavani Devi
Question 3 of 5:
When were the first recorded Olympics held?
Answer is – 776 BC
Question 4 of 5:
Which Indian women Gymnast is going to represent India in Tokyo Olympics?
Answer is – Pranati Nayak
Question 5 of 5:
Which among the following sports made its debut at Olympics 2020?
Answer is – Karate
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Olympics Edition Quiz
- Amazon Olympics Edition Quiz will commence on 28th July 2021 to 10th August 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Olympics Edition Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Olympics Edition Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.