Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz is available on Amazon app to participate between 16th July 2021 to 30th July 2021. “#Cheer4India” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer for the first question: “Which colour represents Asia in Olympics Ring?” is “Yellow“.
Total of 5 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon Road to Tokyo quiz answers. To participate go to menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Road To Tokyo Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Road To Tokyo Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 6:
Which colour represents Asia in Olympics Ring?
Answer is – Yellow
Question 2 of 6:
Who is the current President of Indian Olympiad Association?
Answer is – Narinder Batra
Question 3 of 6:
What is the motto of Olympics?
Answer is – Swifter, Higher, Stronger
Question 4 of 6:
When did India first participate at the Olympic Games?
Answer is – 1900
Question 5 of 6:
What do the five rings on the Olympic symbol represent?
Answer is – The five continents
Question 6 of 6:
The 1st Asian football player to score a hatrick in Olympic Games was an Indian in 1956 Summer Olympics. Name this player.
Answer is – Neville D’souza
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Road To Tokyo Quiz
- Amazon Road To Tokyo Quiz will commence on 16th July 2021 to 30th July 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Road To Tokyo Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Road To Tokyo Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.