Get Instant Alerts with
Amazon September Edition Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 1st September 2021 to 30th September 2021. “AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “September gets its Latin name ‘Septem’ – meaning what? is “Seven“.
A total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Given below are the Amazon September Edition quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs, and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon September Edition Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon September Edition Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
September gets its Latin name ‘Septem’ – meaning what?
Answer is – Seven
Question 2 of 5:
What is the star sign for the first few weeks of September?
Answer is – Virgo
Question 3 of 5:
Which of these important days are celebrated in September?
Answer is – All of the above
Question 4 of 5:
In 2021, Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated on which date?
Answer is – 10th September
Question 5 of 5:
Google was founded by two students in September 1998. What are their names?
Answer is – Larry Page and Sergey Brin
Terms and Conditions of Amazon September Edition Quiz
- Amazon September Edition Quiz will commence on 1st September 2021 to 30th September 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in September Edition Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all September Edition Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.