Amazon Teachers Day Quiz is available on the Amazon app to participate between 28th August 2021 to 10th September 2021. “AmazonQuiz” is the hashtag used for the quiz. The answer to the first question: “Since when India is celebrating Teachers’ Day? is “1962“.
A total of 1 winner will be selected in this Quiz from the participants submitting correct answers and rewarded with Apple iPad Air. Given below are the Amazon Teachers Day quiz answers. To participate go to the menu, programs and features, and click on Funzone in the Amazon mobile app to find this quiz.
Amazon Teachers Day Quiz Answers
Here are the Amazon Teachers Day Quiz Questions and Answers.
Question 1 of 5:
Since when India is celebrating Teachers’ Day?
Answer is – 1962
Question 2 of 5:
Who was first Woman Teacher in India?
Answer is – Savitribai Phule
Question 3 of 5:
Which of the following statement is/are correct about Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan:
Answer is – All of them
Question 4 of 5:
Who among the following personalities has not been a teacher?
Answer is – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 5 of 5:
Among the following, which organization inaugurated the World Teachers’ Day?
Answer is – UNESCO
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Teachers Day Quiz
- Amazon Teachers Day Quiz will commence on 28th August 2021 to 10th September 2021.
- In order to be eligible to participate in Teachers Day Quiz, users must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Participants need to answer all Teachers Day Quiz Answers questions correctly to win. If all answers are correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Apple iPad Air.
List of all Amazon Live Quiz
Here is the list of all Amazon live quiz with answers.