Refer and earn apps 2020 – there are several apps in India which allows you to earn money by referring the apps to your friends which is also known as invite and earn apps. Through this, the companies can cut down money in promotion and distribute among the customers as a loyalty return.
Here is the list of direct links to the refer and earn apps. For further explanation scroll down and click on any of the app. Check out the best refer and earn apps or invite and earn apps.
- Upstox – refer and earn Rs.500 to your bank account. Invite link here
- PhonePe – refer and earn Rs.100 to your bank account. Invite link here
- Google Pay – refer and earn Rs.130 to your bank account. Invite link here
- Amazon Pay – refer and earn Rs.31 to your bank account. Invite link here
- CreditMantri – refer and earn Rs.100 Paytm cash – Invitation link here
- YouGov – refer and earn Rs.3600 Paytm cash – Invitation link here
- Bounce app – refer and earn Rs.100 to the bounce wallet. Bounce refer code for signup NTUAY. App link – Android Ios
- Cred App – refer and earn Rs.150 worth gift vouchers. Invitation link here
- AppBrowzer – refer and earn scratch card up to Rs.99. Invitation link here
Top 10 Refer and Earn Apps
- 1.1 Upstox – refer and earn app
- 1.2 Phonepe – refer and earn app
- 1.3 Google Pay/Tez – refer and earn app
- 1.4 Amazon Pay – Refer and Earn
- 1.5 CreditMantri – refer and earn apps
- 1.6 YouGov Online Survey – Refer and Earn Paytm Money
- 1.7 Bounce app/bikes promo code
- 1.8 Cred App – Rewards for Credit Card Payment
- 1.9 AppBrowzer – Refer and Earn Apps
- 2 What is Refer and Earn?
Top 10 Refer and Earn Apps
Here is the list of “Top 10 Refer and Earn Apps” click on any of the links to directly jump to the particular section.
Upstox – refer and earn app
Upstox is India’s fastest growing stock brokers. You might have heard the news that Ratan Tata has invested in Upstox. It is a platform where one can invest in share market and mutual funds. For the new joiner, Upstox provides a free beginners course on the share market (depending on the offer provided). Upstox pro mobile app is user friendly, and easy to use.
Demat account is required to start investing in the share market. It is a good habit which you can develop. After opening the account you can start referring your friends to make money. Referring a single friend will give you about Rs500 (depending on the offer provided, the value may change). So, why wait, open an account and start earning.
Requirements to Open Demat account in Upstox
- Aadhar Linked to Mobile Number.
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Details
- Signature on White Paper
Phonepe – refer and earn app
Phonepe app refer and earn – Rs.100 for Signup and Rs.100 for ReferralThe PhonePe is a simple app used to transfer money from the bank. With PhonePe app, you can transfer money among friends or you can even pay in shops by scanning the QR code. PhonePe also offers much cashback for the transaction made in outlets, petrol pumps, restaurants, and so on.
Phonepe app refer and earn – You can refer your friends to download the app and get Rs.100 credited to your bank account directly. First-time users also get Rs.100 credited when you link your bank account to PhonePe app.
How to refer and earn in PhonePe
Step 1: Download the PhonePe app
step 2: Register your contact number with which your bank account is registered
Step 3: Click on add bank and choose the bank name
Step 4: Create or give the existing UPI pin
Step 5: Enter the last 4 digits of your debit card
Step 6: Do UPI transaction you will get Rs.100 credited to the bank account
Step 7: Refer your friend with your referral link to get Rs.100 credited to the bank account
Google Pay/Tez – refer and earn app
Google Pay/Tez refer and earn – Get Rs.71 on Signup and Rs.131 for Refer
Google Pay/Tez app bu Google allows the user to transact money easily with your mobile phone. Transferring money to bank account is made easy like never before. It is very convenient to pay money to your friends or to a shopkeeper via Google Pay. Google Pay also offers much cashback for each of the transaction made. The more interesting part is that the setting up the Google pay account is very easy. It also gives you Rs.131 for each of the referral made.
How to refer and earn in Google Pay/Tez
Step 1: Download the Google Pay/Tez app from the link.
Step 2: Register your mobile number which is linked with the bank
Step 3: Add bank account
Step 4: Make your first payment by sending minimum Rs.1 to any of your friends.
Step 5: Rs 71 will be added to your bank account as a signup bonus. You also get Rs 131 for each referral.
Amazon Pay – Refer and Earn
Amazon Pay refer and earn: Amazon pay allows you to send and receive money easily, its another app like Phonpe and Google Pay. You can invite your friends to register in Amazon Pay and when they send money to someone you will be getting the referral amount.
Amazon Pay is now providing referral amount of Rs.31 to the users.
How to signup and refer in Amazon Pay
Following are the steps to signup and refer and earn in Amazon Pay app.
- Download the Amazon app from the below link. Click on the below button.
- It will take you to the Amazon Pay section if you already have the app.
- Set up the account with the bank details.
- Send min Rs.1 to any one of your friend.
- Goto invites and earn section and share the invitation link with your friends.
- You will receive 31rs once your friend joins and make the first transaction.
CreditMantri – refer and earn apps
CreditMantri app or website gives you refer and earn a reward of Rs 100 Paytm cash on 3 successful referrals.
What is CreditMantri? CreditMantri allows you to know your cibil score and brings you the eligible loan amount and provider. With the help of this website or app, you can easily compare the loan details and opt one which gives you the lowest interest.
Refer and earn with CreditMantri
- Visit the CreditMantri portal here
- Enter your mobile number and verify the OTP.
- You can see the cibil score on giving your personal mobile number which is registered with bank.
- Fill in the details like Nam, email address, etc.
- Go to refer and earn option, share it among your friends.
- When 3 of your friend signup and check their cibil score, you will get Rs.100 credited to your Paytm wallet within 7 days.
- There is no limit for the referral cash and you can invite an unlimited number of your friends.
YouGov Online Survey – Refer and Earn Paytm Money
Yougov is a website which allows you to earn money by attending online surveys and referring your friends. The online survey is genuine and does not require any investment.
Most of the surveys will award you between 300 to 500 points. The welcome survey gives you 50 points as a signup bonus. The withdrawal can be made via Paytm by the residents of India. The value of 5000 points = INR 3600.
How to refer and earn with YouGov India?
Here are the steps to earn money with YouGov India.
- Sign up on the website – Sign Up Here.
- Complete profile by filling the details required.
- Varify your email address and give the mobile number in which Paytm is active.
- Start answering surveys.
- Go to refer option and send the referral links to your friends.
- You will get 200 points once your friend completes 6 surveys.
- Remember 5000 points = INR 3600, you can redeem it to your Paytm wallet.
- For more details check YouGov refer and earn.
Bounce app/bikes promo code
Bounce refer and earn: Bounce is India’s first startup which provides a self-drive keyless bike which can be picked and dropped anywhere. This makes the daily commute stress free than ever before. The keyless bikes can be started by entering the OTP received to the mobile number. Bounce also provides one helmet to the user.
The bounce app as a part of its promotion gives Rs.100 for each referral. Bounce referral code for signup is “NTUAY” will be given to you after you sign up. As of now, you can use the above promo code while sign up to get the free ride worth Rs.100.
These bikes can be parked in any place where parking is allowed. Bounce is really useful when you wanted to travel to places such as metro, railway station. Talking about the fares it is lesser than auto driver charges you. Bounce is available in major cities such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Jaipur, Gokarna, Manipal, Belgavi and so on. However, you are not supposed to take the vehicle outside the city limits.
How to signup and refer in Bounce bike app?
Follow these steps to get Rs.100 credited to your Bounce wallet which can be used for rides with validity up to 60 days.
- Download the Bounce app from the below link
- Enter the Bounce App Promo Code “NTUAY“
- Sign up with your Mobile number and email id
- Congratulations! You have been credited with Rs.100, now you are all set to take Bounce bike and travel. Happy Riding!
- Now start referring your friend with the promo code provided by the bounce app.
How to pay in Bounce app?
It is a commonly asked question “how to pay in Bounce app”. To make payment in Bounce app you have to link your Paytm account. The amount gets deducted automatically from your Paytm wallet after the ride ends.
Cred App – Rewards for Credit Card Payment
Cred app allows you to pay and manage your credit card. You can monitor the transactions happening through your credit card and have an eye on the expenses. With Cred you can also easily identify if there is any unnecessary deduction from your account.
Moreover, you can earn points for paying credit card through the Cred app, these points can be used for purchasing various items listed in the app. Cred app also allows you to refer and earn. You can earn 10 cred coins for each referral. It can be redeemed as Amazon, Flipkart, and Uber gift vouchers worth rs 1000, 500, and 150 respectively.
Uber promo codes for existing users india: there are a lot Uber promo codes for the new users which all the companies offer to make customers try their app. But it is difficult to find uber promo codes for the existing user, this will be happy news for those searching for Uber promo codes as sharing this app with anyone of your friends will reward you Uber voucher worth Rs150 easily without any difficulties.
How to refer and earn with Cred app?
Here are the steps to use the Cred app.
- Download the app – CRED – Pay credit card bills.
- Varify your registered mobile number and credit card.
- Get Rs.50 instantly credited to your credit card.
- Make credit card payment. You will get coins rewarded based on your credit card’s bill amount, which you can redeem with online purchase from platforms such as Myntra, Uber, Cleartrip and so on.
- In addition, you may refer your friends to download the app.
- When a friend joins and makes credit card payment you get 10 gems.
- The value of gems is given below
- 10 gem = Uber voucher worth Rs.150
- 20 gem = Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs.500
- 30 gem = Amazon gift voucher worth Rs.1000
- For more details check Cred App refer and earn.
AppBrowzer – Refer and Earn Apps
AppBrowzer allows you to replace all your space-consuming apps with one android app. With this app, you can save a lot of space on your phone and expect the phone to work more smoothly. Moreover, the AppBrowzer is conducting a referral program through which you can earn up to Rs. 99 per referral. Rewards are provided in the form of scratch card like in Google Tez and Phonepe. There are also many other promotional offers and you can earn money by downloading many apps through AppBrowzer. The money earned can be directly transferred to Bank account or UPI.
How to refer and earn in App Browser?
- Download the AppBrowzer
- Sign up with your mobile number and email id
- Click on the “invite and earn” option and share the link with your friends to earn a scratch card worth up to Rs.99 for each referral.
- In addition, you will get a scratch card after the usage of 5 days as the signup bonus.
What is Refer and Earn?
Refer and earn is the process in which a referer earns some rewards for referring a product or service to a referee. The referer is the one who refers and the person who is being referred to is known as a referee.
How does refer and earn apps work?
Refer and earn apps: Companies spend a lot of money in the process of marketing and advertising. In this case, the company has to pay the whole amount regardless of the conversion.
But when it comes to referral the amount is paid only after a successful conversion. The referral programs are a very powerful way of promotion as it directly makes the people take action such as installing the app or making transactions. Through this, the company also make use of the opportunity to give something back to the customers.